Raging Blood
Doriti să reactionati la acest mesaj? Creati un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectati-vă pentru a continua.

~ † YouR BunnY,YouR TragedY † ~

AcasaGalerieCăutareUltimele imaginiÎnregistrareConectare

Lm.C profile

In jos 
2 participan?i
AutorMesaj
Rujk
Vain Hope
Vain Hope
Rujk

Numarul mesajelor : 467
Varsta : 33
Data de inscriere : 09/08/2008

Lm.C profile Empty
MesajSubiect: Lm.C profile   Lm.C profile I_icon_minitimeMar Aug 26, 2008 2:51 pm

LM.C (Lovely-Mocochang.com) is a Japanese visual kei band, playing a hybrid of rock and electronic pop, that consists of two members.
LM.C was founded by Maya, a support guitarist for musician Miyavi. While still with Miyavi, Maya and other support members also played live shows as LM.C. Later they were joined by Aiji of Pierrot.

After Maya quit Miyavi's band and Aiji's band Pierrot disbanded, LM.C made their major label debut in October of 2006, releasing two singles, "Trailers (Gold)" and "Trailers (Silver)."

As 2007 began, the group came out with a third single, "Oh My Juliet.", which was the 2nd ending theme for the Red Garden anime. On March 7, they released their first EP, "Glitter Loud Box."

They released their fourth single, "Boys & Girls" in June of 2007, featured as the opening theme for the anime Reborn!

Their fifth single, "Liar Liar/Sentimental Piggy Romance," saw an October 2007 release, while their sixth single, "Bell the Cat", was released in December of the same year.

In 2008, LM.C released "John", in the winter, and "88", another opening theme for the Reborn! anime, in the summer. LM.C then debuted in North America, performing at Anime Expo's "Battle of the Bands" on 3 July 2008, followed by a concert at the Crash Mansion in Los Angeles, California on 5 July.

Members

* Maya – vocals, guitar (In studio)
* Aiji – guitar, vocals (In studio)

Support Band

* Hiko – bass guitar
* Death-O – drums
* Jaykay – keyboard
* Denki-Man - VJ

Lm.C profile Lm_c_362
Sus In jos
http://vain-hope.huhohi.com
~Mo.Mo~
Cute vain
Cute vain
~Mo.Mo~

Numarul mesajelor : 264
Data de inscriere : 27/08/2008

Lm.C profile Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Lm.C profile   Lm.C profile I_icon_minitimeMier Aug 27, 2008 9:33 am

Mayaaaaa e asa deee I love you
and aiji rox the guitar elephant
imi place melodia 'bell the cat' siii sisiisisi 'oh my julliet' Lm.C profile 658830
Sus In jos
http://simple-empty.hi5.com

Lm.C profile
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» D profile ~
» Attic profile
» Kiyoharu profile
» L'arc en Ciel profile
» Fatima profile