Raging Blood
Doriti să reactionati la acest mesaj? Creati un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectati-vă pentru a continua.

~ † YouR BunnY,YouR TragedY † ~

AcasaGalerieCăutareUltimele imaginiÎnregistrareConectare

Bae Seul Gi

In jos 
2 participan?i
AutorMesaj
..::azumi::..[kirei yume]
Chibi Vain
Chibi Vain
..::azumi::..[kirei yume]

Numarul mesajelor : 28
Varsta : 33
Data de inscriere : 06/09/2008

Bae Seul Gi Empty
MesajSubiect: Bae Seul Gi   Bae Seul Gi I_icon_minitimeDum Sept 07, 2008 1:19 pm

Bae Seul Ki (born on September 27, 1986) is a K-pop singer. Her family consists of her parents and two younger siblings (brother and sister). Bae Seul Ki's religious affilitation is Catholic. She first appeared as a member of The Red, but has since become a solo singer.

Debut
Bae Seul Ki is a South Korean pop singer. Educated at Sangmyong University in the areas of drama and cinematography, Bae first debuted in the fall of 2005 as part of the project group The 빨강 (The Red) with actresses Oh Seung-Eun and Ju So-Young, which allowed her to gain stage experience and fame before her solo debut. Appearing on many variety shows, she became an Internet sensation when she showed her 복고 (bokko meaning "old school") dance on SBS's Love Letter.

Bae Seul Gi Bsg3

Bae Seul Gi Bae_Seul_Ki

Bae Seul Gi 11925214859331hf2
Sus In jos
soyo chan
------
------
soyo chan

Numarul mesajelor : 12
Data de inscriere : 29/08/2008

Bae Seul Gi Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Bae Seul Gi   Bae Seul Gi I_icon_minitimeJoi Sept 11, 2008 9:20 pm

ce kawaii eeeeeeeee Rolling Eyes
Sus In jos

Bae Seul Gi
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Raging Blood :: Asian music :: Korean-pop :: Bae Seul Gi-
Mergi direct la: