Raging Blood
Doriti să reactionati la acest mesaj? Creati un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectati-vă pentru a continua.

~ † YouR BunnY,YouR TragedY † ~

AcasaGalerieCăutareUltimele imaginiÎnregistrareConectare

Maximum the hormone

In jos 
3 participan?i
AutorMesaj
Rujk
Vain Hope
Vain Hope
Rujk

Numarul mesajelor : 467
Varsta : 33
Data de inscriere : 09/08/2008

Maximum the hormone Empty
MesajSubiect: Maximum the hormone   Maximum the hormone I_icon_minitimeMar Aug 26, 2008 2:02 pm

Maximum the Hormone (マキシマムザホルモン, Makishimamu Za Horumon?) is a four-member Japanese rock band.
1998-2001

Maximum the Hormone was created in 1998 with Daisuke Tsuda and Nao Kawakita, along with no longer present Sugi and Key. Their first release, A.S.A. Crew was the only full length album released with this lineup. In 2001, the band released an EP, Hō, followed by the departure of Sugi and Key, leaving an opening on guitar and bass guitar.

2001-2002

In late 2001, the band recruited Uehara Futoshi (Ue-chan) to fill the empty bass guitar position, while Ryo Kawakita (Maximum the Ryo), Nao's brother, took the position of guitar, and also contributing melodic vocals.

In 2002, the band released a new more single, "Niku Cup", followed by a full length album, Mimi Kajiru.

2003-2005

After their first full album as a band, the band took a more traditional approach to recording, releasing two singles, followed by an album. Their next album, Kusoban in 2004, was close yet to contrasting heavy music mixed with light pop that has gained them mainstream attention.

After recording another pair of singles, the band released another album, Rokkinpo Goroshi. The release caused a surge in their fanbase, as they began to sell out more shows, playing many rock festivals, and eventually releasing a live DVD, Debu Vs Debu. In addition, "Rolling1000toon" was featured as an ending theme for the anime series Air Master.

2006-2007

2006 saw the band's breakout into popular culture with the song Koi no Megalover, reaching number nine on the Oricon charts during the summer of 2006; their first top-ten hit in Japan. The band had three of their songs featured in anime series; What's up, people?! and Zetsubou Billy, are featured as the opening and ending tracks, respectively, in the late episodes of the Death Note anime series, and Akagi is featured as the ending theme for the Akagi anime series.

After the promotion from two singles, and the songs featured on television, Maximum the Hormone released their next album, Buiikikaesu. The album was a record for the band, debuting at number five on the Oricon charts; their first full album to rank.

2008 started off with the release of their new live DVD titled Deco Vs. Deco. The band also made their first overseas appearance in a short tour through the United States and Canada with Dropkick Murphys in March. In July, the band will release a new single titled Tsume Tsume Tsume.
Sus In jos
http://vain-hope.huhohi.com
~^'IePuRaS.de.VaTa'^~
Junior vain
Junior vain
~^'IePuRaS.de.VaTa'^~

Numarul mesajelor : 50
Varsta : 30
Where? : ^^Cu RuKi In FaN^^
Data de inscriere : 28/08/2008

MesajSubiect: Re: Maximum the hormone   Maximum the hormone I_icon_minitimeMar Sept 02, 2008 2:16 pm

Sunt cam duri pentru mine...Da' mel Zetsubou Billy e chiar... pig
Sus In jos
Saruki
Chibi Admin
Saruki

Numarul mesajelor : 414
Varsta : 29
Where? : In a cave
Data de inscriere : 17/08/2008

MesajSubiect: Re: Maximum the hormone   Maximum the hormone I_icon_minitimeMier Sept 03, 2008 10:55 am

Duuuuri?O_o'
Ii mananc pe paine Shocked
Lol....O_o' am inebunitt
Imi place bikini sports punchin oo'
Sus In jos
http://frail-limb-nursery.blogspot.com
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: Maximum the hormone   Maximum the hormone I_icon_minitime

Sus In jos

Maximum the hormone
Sus